The Truth and What Matters

To say that it was my fault,
That could be true. It could be,
But I do not see failings in my deeds,
But use errs as code for action.

There was a world that I lived in,
It was a beautiful place, there was you,
But scientifically inexplicably happenings,
Transported me from this Eden to a purgatory.

I built my life around a series of truths,
This helped me to weave the direction I took,
And now it feels like I have taken the wrong path.
I lie helpless and cut in the brambles of my poor choices.

But today I dab over my cuts, massage the bruises,
Start anew with a new path, i build. Over the old.
Always going forward, never letting the broken hamper the innocent,
This will keep us. This will save us! If you dare to join me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This I Promise

The learning curve

Precious Days